Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the intake of self-financed for Postgraduate Diploma in Contemplative Counselling Psychology (PgDCCP) for the year 2019.
Entrance Requirements for the Programme
- Bachelor’s Degree from any background with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Demonstrate the aptitude and professional maturity to take up this programme as assessed through the interview.
- Produce a detailed CV and all relevant academic transcripts from class XII and above.
- Produce relevant documents like Citizenship Identity Card, valid security clearance and duly filled application form. (Application Form)
- Assurance of ability to fund tuition fees.
The interested candidates must submit all relevant document to the programme leader on or before 3rd February, 2019.
For any additional information about the programme, you may contact the Programme Leader.
Mr. Wangchuk Dorji
Mobile: 00975 1765 0276
Dr. Karma Utha
Dean of Academic Affairs
Mobile: 00975 17698224