Ms. Chimi Lhamo, Library Asst.
Philosophy of work:
Work with Commitment, dedication and loyalty towards work for the best interest of the college. Carry out assigned task with Initiation, creative planning and strong team work.
Undergoing Diploma in Library and Information Management, Samtse, Bhutan.
She has over 9-year experience in managing and providing patron service in library and tasks related to library.
- Assist library patrons with informational, directional and basic reference inquiries in person and remotely.
- Help library patrons conduct research and find the information and resources relevant to their academic works they need.
- Organize library materials so they are easy to find, and maintain collections and ensure that the items are shelved daily and materials are kept in proper classification order.
- Undertaking clerical and office tasks like filing, printing, photocopying etc.
- Perform tasks necessary to building and spreading library goodwill in the college.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Performs duties normally as assigned by chief librarian in order to complete necessary work
- Manage electronic resource statistics, including collaborating to develop and maintain systems to make statistics readily accessible.
- Works independently at the desk, assisting patrons and performing full range of circulation functions in the integrated library system (ILS)
I am interested in helping and I enjoy connecting people to the information and ideas they are looking for. I like working in a customer service environment and assist patrons find information they want and things they didn’t even know the it existed. What interest me in my profession is I am constantly learning.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org