The Center for Educational Innovation & Professional Practice (CEIPP) was established in 2016 with the primary mandate to initiate innovations in educational programmes to meet the continuing professional development and lifelong learning needs of faculty members and students of Samtse College of Education, and educators throughout the country consistent with the guiding philosophy of Gross National happiness (GNH).
To be the leader in educational innovations and practices to enhance student learning outcomes.
- Research, innovate, review and initiate best instructional and professional practices in education.
- Provide timely high quality professional development programmes in instructional and professional practices to relevant stakeholders.
- Equip students with current, relevant, useful and experiential knowledge and skills for their professional growth and development as educators.
- Promote partnership and exemplary collaboration with relevant stakeholders in instructional and professional practices in education for continuous progress toward excellence.
- Provide consultancy services in instructional and professional practices in education to relevant stakeholders/agencies.