What is the general phone number and mailng address for the college?
- The general contact details for SCoE college are as follows:
How do I find contact information for SCoE Staff?
- The link to contact information for SCoE Staff can be found from people -> organogram
How do international students apply for admission to SCoE?
- The international students are requested to apply to SCoE through DRIL Office.
What is the duration of the Programmes offered by SCoE?
- The PgDE and PgDCCP programme duration is 18 months full-time
- The M.Ed Programme duration is 2 years full-time
What are the modules offered in M.Ed Programme?
- For details about the modules offered in M.Ed Programmes, check programme structure under the programme menu
What is the minimum eligibility of the programmes offered in the College?
What is the fee structure for self-finance student?
- For fee structure for self-finance student please email to email@example.com for the programme you are interested in.
Is there any distance programme at SCE?
- The University year is divided into two academic semesters, Spring and Autumn, which runs for approximately fifteen weeks. Spring Semester starts in February, and Autumn Semester starts in July.
Whom to contact when we report to College
- Contact Dean of Students Affairs #77458769