Ms. Kesang Wangmo, Lecturer
Philosophy of teaching and learning:
To teach is to touch the life of other is my value. I worked as a teacher in primary, Lower Secondary and High School for thirteen years after the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. primary) from Samtse College of education (then NIE) in 1997. I worked closely with children with disabilities at Changangkha Lower Secondary School and facilitated Training of Trainers (TOT) on Primary English Curriculum (cl PP-6)a nd ‘All Abilities’ for SEN school teachers before joining as a teacher educator at Paro college of Education (PCE) in 2010. I completed my Masters of Arts in Teaching English (MA in TESOL) from the University of Canberra, Australia. Currently, I work as a Lecturer at Samtse College of Education (SCE), Royal University of Bhutan. I teach English, Inclusive education, Early Childcare and Professionals modules.
- MA in TESOL with Learning Disability module (2012)
- PG in Teaching English (2008)
- Ed. (primary) (1997)
- Certificate III in Childcare (on line course 2016)
- Attended National Conference on Social work at Don Bosco University, Guahati (August 2019)
- Organised international conference on Social work at SCE, Samtse (May 2019)
- core member in developing modules for MA in Inclusion (2017-19)
- Teach English Modules
- Teach Inclusive Education
- Teach professional modules
- Class advisor
Current research engagement:
- Emotional Intelligence among Women Academician in RUB Colleges.
- Preparing teacher students for inclusive education.
- GNH through equity and inclusion.
- Investing in child well-being
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org