Mr. Tandin Tshering, Adm. Officer
Philosophy of work:
No matter what others say or talk about him, he listen and follow to his inner conscience and ethics with ingenuity, perception, wisdom, preciseness, non-judgmental and humane heart while carrying out his duties and responsibilities bestowed on him. He is always mindful of his duties, responsibilities, obligations, and wellbeing of staff and institution as a whole. He firmly believes in the dynamics of equality and foster cohesion and synergy within the human resource of the institution and outside. He always aspire to evolve, grow, develop and change to be a better person, find a courage to get better daily, and find areas to improve himself. Along with this, he always wanted to be a person of passion. Be an example. Blaze a path so that others can follow and lead to a place of significance and not just a place of success.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Sherubtse College, RUB
2012 – Programmer, Peljorkhang Pvt. Ltd.
2013 till date – Administrative and Human Resource Officer, Samtse College of Education, RUB
2018 till date – Procurement Officer
- To coordinate the formulation of policies related to planning and resource management for the College.
- To implement Human Resource plans and activities and facilitate the Professional Development of faculty members and staff.
- To independently organize major HR management works such as promotion, recruitment, leave, transfer, grievances and performance management as per policies, plans and programmes.
- To plan, monitor, evaluate and manage the performances of the staff of the College.
- To initiate and coordinate the preparation of annual work plan related to administrative and management functions
- To independently organize major HR development works such as orientation, induction, professional development programmes and employment counselling activities as per policies, plans and programmes
- To search for open scholarships and fellowships and inform relevant staff to apply
- To implement HR Rules and Regulations.
- To ensure that human resource information is maintained up to date
- To implement activities in relation to administration of the University like personal administration, property management/maintenance, budget requirements, procurement of office materials etc.
- To carry out the procurement of materials for the College in line with procurement rules and regulation.
- To coordinate various activities of the College as and when required including logistics.
- To liaise with other relevant organizations with regard to administrative matters.
- To supervise the performance of staff within the section.
- To organize meetings, workshops and related sessions in the area of administration and management.
- To coordinate and manage vehicles of the College and its movement.
- To prepare budget proposals and estimates for the assigned unit.
- As the Staff Secretary to look after the wellbeing of all the staff in the College and coordinate functions of the College.
Dorji, T., Tshering, T., & Wangdi, K. (2020). Assessment of knowledge, attitude and practice on tuberculosis among teacher trainees of Samtse College of Education, Bhutan. PloS one, 15(11), e0241923. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0241923
Interested in reading nonfiction and autobiography books
Email address: email@example.com