Mr. harihara Subramonia P, Lecturer
Philosophy of teaching and learning:
My philosophy of teaching can be described as a philosophy of learning. I must focus on student learning and adjust my teaching strategies in response to the speed and depth of student understanding in order to be an effective instructor. I view teaching as an interaction between an instructor and a student. Thus, the impact of this interaction on learning, rather than my activities as an instructor is of primary importance.
I have three goals for any course that I teach:
- to foster critical thinking so that students may become effective consumers of psychological information,
- to promote mastery of course content, and
- to encourage application of course materials to real-world contexts.
- ed in Geography, Kerala University (1997)
- Sc in Geography, kerala University (1996)
- Sc in Geography, Kerala university 91994)
Attended almost and the PLS conducted in the college.
Teaching Geography modules like
- GPY203: Lithosphere – Land and Seas
- GPY306: People and Society
- GPY408: Human settlements
Class Advisor of B.Ed II (S) Arts ‘B’
Examination Secretary – Assessment Standards and Examination Committee
Membership in External Bodies:
Current research engagement:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org