- A Psychology (India, 2017); Postgraduate Diploma in Education (SCE, 2009); B.A Psychology (India, 2007).
- Assistant Lecturer (SCE, 2010 till date)
Teaching and Research Supervision
- Teaches following courses in undergraduate and postgraduate (both pre-service and in-service) students:
- EDU501: Educational Psychology (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- EDN204: Learning Process (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN203: Teaching Skills (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN205: Teaching Strategies (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN101: An Introduction to Child Development (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN409: Bhutanese Education System (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN206: An Introduction to Research Methods (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN411: Action Research Project (Bachelors in Education)
- EDN307: Education for Development (Bachelors in Education)
Policy and Programme Development
- Developed module descriptor titled, ‘Human Behavior and Social Environment’ for B.A Social Work
- Zangmo, S. (2017). Effect of Internet Addiction on Depression among Andhra University Students. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research, Volume 6, Issue 6 June, 2017, pp. 166-176.
Conference Papers/Invited Talks
- Zangmo, S. (2017). Abuse of Alcohol in Bhutan. Paper presented at the International Conference on ‘A Holistic Approach towards Mental Health & Effective Learning’, Swatantra & GSL Colleges of Nursing, Rajahmundry, India, 3-4 March 2017.
Phone :00975 17446790
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The jumpstart coalition surveys showed that the most financially literate youngsters press to investigate resume services are mostly white, male, and come from well-educated families