- Pursuing PhD (Australia)
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction (Canada, 2007)
- Ed (Samtse College of Education, 1997)
- Lecturer at Samtse College of Education, RUB (since February 2013)
- Lecturer at Paro College of Education, RUB (February 2010-December 2012)
- Teacher, Ministry of Education (July 1997-December 2009)
Has taught the following undergraduate courses at the Colleges of Education, in Paro and Samtse from 2010-2014:
- ENG 101: Theory and Principles of Teaching Children a Language
- ENG 203: Reading and Writing in Lower Primary
- ENG 304: Reading and Writing in Upper Primary
- ENH 405: Language Across the Curriculum
- EDN 203: Teaching Skills
- EDN 205: Teaching Strategies
- ACS 101: Academic Skills
- Life Skills
- Action Research
- Teaching Methods in Upper Primary
- Secondary English Curriculum
- Gayphel, K., Jose, K. C., Yangdon, Giri, N., Sonam, S., & Dorji, U. (2014). Spiritual greenery in five schools of Samtse, Bhutan-An enquiry. Unpublished paper.
- Wangmo, S., Subba, B. H., Penjor, T., & Yangdon (2014). A tracer study on the first batch of B. Ed (four-year programme) graduates of Samtse College of Education. Bhutan Journal of Research and Development, 3(2),27-35.
- Wangchuk, K. C., Choden, K., Choden, R., Yangdon & Zangpo, S. (2012). A situational study to gauge the human capacity development needs for early childhood care and development in Bhutan. Open Society Foundation in collaboration with Royal Education Council, Royal University of Bhutan, Ministry of Education, and Ministry of Health.
More than ever, young people today are going to have to save more and invest wisely if https://essaydragon.com/ they want a comfortable retirement some day