- Post graduate Diploma in Education (Samtse College of Education, 2012); BSc in Physical Science (Sherubtse College, 2011)
- Assistant Lecturer, Samtse College of Education, RUB (since January 2012)
Teaching and Research Supervision
- Has taught the following undergraduate courses at Samtse College of Education:
- MAT 203: (Algebra and Trigonometry)
- MAT 306: (Analytic Geometry)
- MAT 307: (Differential Calculus)
- MAT 408: (Descriptive Statistics)
- MAT 101: (Elementary Algebra)
- MAT 102: (Linear Algebra)
- EDN 203: (Teaching Skills)
- MAT 409: (Inferential Statistics)
- Life Skills Education
- Universal Human Values
Policy and Programme Development
- Reviewed curriculum interms of content enhancement for modules MAT 203 (Algebra and Trigonometry) and MAT 306 (Analytic Geometry) in Mathematics and submitted for approval.
- Carried out a study titled “competency of B.Ed Secondary (Mathematics and Physics) graduates in teaching class XI and XII Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Developed and submitted a proposal on the “quality of summative written test at Samtse College of Education” with several other faculties.
Conference Papers/Invited Talks
- Written detailed report on the conduct of Human Values (UHV) at Samtse College of Education and presented in the Universal Human Values seminar at College of Science and Technology (2014)
- Written detailed report on the conduct of Human Values (UHV) at Samtse College of Education and presented in the Universal Human Values seminar at College of Natural Resources (2016)
- Reviewed curriculum for life skill education at Paro College of Education; the handbook had been reviewed with additional insights from human value.
- As a Mathematics faculty, I provided training on “applying inferential statistics in research” to lecturers and teachers from the community.
- Supported CIMITE in carrying out research and tracer studies by categorizing and feeding data in the system and executing data analysis using SPSS and other useful software.
- As a resource person, conducted Universal Human Value workshop for first year and PgDE students at Samtse College of Education.
- As a resource person, conducted Life Skill seminar for the graduating B.Ed and PgDE students of Samtse College of Education.
Academic and Research Leadership Training
- Attended training of trainer workshop for teaching Life Skills Education to tertiary students at College of Natural Resources (2014).
- Attended UTQ (University Teacher Qualification) certificate level course at Vrije University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (February 2017)
Phone : 00975 17830198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org