- Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction (Bangkok, 2017); PgDE (SCE, 2011); B. Sc. Life Science (Sherubtse College, 2009)
- Associate Lecturer, Samtse College of Education, RUB (since October 2013)
- Teacher & Head of Biology Department, Tendruk Higher Secondary School, MoE (2013)
- Teacher, Tendruk Higher Secondary School, MoE (2012-October 2013)
Teaching and Research Supervision
Taught and developed following undergraduate and postgraduate courses since 2013:
- EDN502: Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- EDN102: Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- EDN310: Assessing Learning
- EDN410: Curriculum Studies
- EDN203: Teaching Skills
- EDN204: Teaching Strategies
- EDN207: Teaching Method in Upper Primary
- FIT102: Functional Information Technology
- Comprehensive Sexual Education(CSE)
Taught following subjects at Tendruk Higher Secondary School, Samtse from 2012 to 2013:
- Biology ( Class 12)
- Biology (Class 11)
- Chemistry (Class 11)
- Integrated Science (Class VII)
Conference Paper/Invited Talks
- Tshering (2017). The effects of using rubrics on the learning Achievement in Educational Assessment and Evaluation of students in Bhutanese University. Paper presented at NIDA International Conference for Case Studies on Development Administration, Bangkok (8th September, 2017).
Professional Services (Invited Trainer/panel/Reviewer)
- Resource person for workshop on Media Informational Literacy organized by Ministry of Information and Communications (Samtse College of Education, 2015)
- Reviewer of the content of the Comprehensive Sexual Education (CSE) course, spring 2018, Lobesa.
- Resource person for workshop on Teaching Pedagogies and Assessment (Reldri Academy, 2014)
- Initiated and developed Functional Information Technology (FIT) course for the Diploma in Library and Information Management for Samtse College of Education in 2015.
- Teaching Practice Award, Samtse College of Education, Samtse (Bhutan), 2011.
Academic and Research Leadership Training
- Training of Trainers on Media and Information Literacy oraganised by the Department of Information and Media. Paro, Bhutan (16-20 May, 2016).
- Facilitation Training for Life Skill Education conducted by Paro College of Education under the funding of UNFPA. College of Natural Resources, Lobesa, Bhutan (7-11 July, 2014).
Phone number: +975-17725592