- Master’s Degree in Buddhist Philosophy (Tango Buddhist University, Thimphu, 1996)
- PGCE in Teacher Education (Samtse NIE, 2005)
- Lecturer, Institute of Language and Culture Studies, Semtokha, Thimphu,(2006-2009)
- Lecturer, Samtse College of Education, Samtse, 2009-.
Teaching and Research Supervision
- DZG 103: Dzongkha for Communication (B.Ed Ist year secondary)
- DZG 201: Dzongkha Language (B.Ed II Pry)
- DZG 101: Teaching Methods (B.Ed I Pry)
- EVS 301: Environmental Studies (B.Ed III Pry)
- DZG 403: Reading And Writing (B.Ed IV Pry)
- EDN 203: Teaching Skills (B.Ed Pry and Secondary)
- CSE: Life Skills (B.Ed Ist Year)
- HVPE: Human Values (B.Ed)
- Driglam Namzhag (B.Ed IV)
- Choenjug the boddhisatvas way of life.
- Sumtag (Grammar)
- Dandi’s mirror of poerty
- Ngadon, the root text in the context of Grammar.
- Traditional weaving (Thazo)
Policy and Programme Development
- He was the member in developing PAN Localization Virtual Learning Environment translating module in the college. (Samtse, 2010)
- He was the active member in developing programmes in Translation modules in for higher secondary and undergraduate’s level in ILCS in 2008.
- He developed Dzongkha reading and writing module in Samtse College in 2010.
- He was the core member of BA Social Work module developer, developing module descriptor and the content procedures for the enhancement of teaching learning.
Conference Papers/Invited Talks
- Presented paper on research convention on Bardo the intermediate state based on Buddhist context.
- Served as a Provost for almost 8 years by looking in various prospects of the Hostels and Students.
Phone: 00975 17529471/ 77249172
How free essay review about you how have you used internet technologies to support the teaching process