- B.Ed (Govt. Training College, Kerala University, 1997)
- M.Sc in Geography (University College, Kerala University, 1996)
- B.Sc in Geography (University College, Kerala University, 1994)
- Lecturer, Samtse College of Education, RUB (since September 19th 2002)
- Teacher, Damphu HSS, MoE, (March 9th to September 15th 2002)
- Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate (both pre-service and in-service) Students.
- Taught Geography and History in Damphu Higher Secondary School.
Has been teaching the following undergraduate and post Graduate courses at the Colleges of Education in Samtse since September 2002:
- GPY101: Graphicacy – The language of Geography
- GPY102: Spaceship earth
- GPY203: Lithosphere – Land and Seas
- GPY204: Atmosphere – Weather and Climate
- GPY205: Geography in Education
- GPY306: People and Society
- GPY307: People and the Land
- GPY408: Human Settlements
- GPY409: Geography of developmental issues in the world
- GPY410: Environmental Geography
- GGE501: Geography Education (PgDE)
- SST201: Teaching of Social Studies
- EDN207: Teaching Methods in Upper Primary
- EDN205: Teaching Skills
- EDN205: Teaching Strategies
Policy and Programme Development
Involved in the revision of the Geography Education courses for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme for Samtse College of Education, Samtse.
Presented a paper on” Bhutanese Geography Curriculum Standards Vis-à-vis International Standards” during the Geography Conference organized by the Social Studies Centre on September 31st 2016.
Professional Service (in SCE)
- Module Tutor (Geography Education)
- Class Advisor
- Examination Secretary
- Supervising students during Teaching Practice
Phone : 17770933
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org