- Ed in Education (Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia, 2006-2007),Post Graduate Certificate in Education,PGCE (Samtse College of Education, 1998) .B.A.Eng (Hons) (Sherubtse College , 1997)
- Lecturer, Samtse College of Education (SCE), Royal University of Bhutan (RUB), 2008
- Vice Principal, Jigme Sherubling Higher Secondary School, Khaling, East Bhutan, 2002-2006
- Teacher, Jigme Sherubling Higher Secondary School, Khaling, East Bhutan, 1999-2002
- Taught English and Geography from Class IX till XII in Jigme Sherubling Higher Secondary School, Khaling , East Bhutan from Feb 1999 to Feb 2008.
- Taught and developed English and Professional modules in Samtse College (Since March, 2008)
As a teacher in the school
- Bhutan Geography in Class IX and XII
- Physical Geography in Class XI
- Economic and Human Geography in Class XII
- English in Class XII
As a lecturer at Samtse College of Education
- Has taught the following modules at undergraduate (Bachelor in Education –B.Ed in both primary and secondary programmes ), post graduate in education as well as in higher education .
- i) EFC3004 English for communication
- ii) EFC1002 Academic Writing
- iii) ENG3510 Novel
- iv) ACS101 Academic Skills Module
- v) ENG102 Sound and Speech
- vi) ENG204 Secondary English Curriculum
- vii) ENG2O5 Listening and Speaking
- viii) ENG408 Teaching Prose Fiction
- ix) EDN204 Teaching Skills
- x) EDN205 Teaching Strategies
- xi) EDN206 Introduction to Research Methods
- i) ENG391 Creative writing and Bhutanese Folklore
- ii) ENG101Theory and Principle of Teaching children a Foreign Language
- iii) ENG102 Listening and Speaking
- iv) ENG203 Reading and Writing in Lower Primary
- v) ENG304 Reading and writing in Upper Primary
- vi) ENG405 English Across the Curriculum
- vii) EDN104 Skills for Effective Teaching (B.Ed Primary)
Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- i) ENG501Teaching of English
- ii) PDE501 Academic skills
Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education (PgDHE)
- i) EDU 507Professional Ethics and Mentoring (Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education)
Diploma in School Laboratory Management and Diploma in School Library
- i) ACS101 Academic Skills
- Have supervised 49 B.Ed Arts students from proposal development (EDN206 ) till research report writing(EDN411) in 2014.
- Currently engaged in guiding 33 2 yr Science students in writing action research proposal
- Currently leading the review of the Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education
- Zander, P.O., Choeda, Penjor, T .& Kinley.(2016). Gross National Happiness in the Context of Networked Learning. International Conference on Networked Learning 2016, Lancaster UK.
- Zander, P.O, Choeda, Dukpa,D & Penjor, T (2015). World Culture and ICT use: A study from Bhutan. CulTech : on Cultural Diversity and Technology Design, held at the 7th International Conference on Communities and Technologies (C&T’15)
- Choeda, Zander, P.-O., Penjor, T., Dukpa, D., & Rai, R. (2014). The ICT-Integrated Pedagogy in the Colleges of Royal University of Bhutan. In The proceedings of the Third International Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies in Education (ICEEE2014). Kuala Lumpur: SDIWC digital library.
- Choeda & Thapa, S. (2017).[Review of the book Kyetse…A Destiny’s Call, by C. Wangmo]. Educational Innovation and Practice : A Biannual Journal of Samtse College of Education,2 (1), 56-58
- Kinley, Choeda, Dukpa, D., Penjor,T. & Dorji,C. (2016). Conceptualisation and implementation : A preliminary study of two central schools in Samtse. Educational Innovation and Practice : A Biannual Journal of Samtse College of Education,1 (2), 52-63.
- Choeda, Dukpa, D., & Zander, Pär-Ola. (2016) The state of Integration of the Virtual Learning Environment and ICT into the pedagogy of the Royal University of Bhutan: A descriptive study. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT), 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 1, pp. 71-88.
- Choeda & Kinley. (2013). Implementation of teaching skills and strategies in schools: A study of graduates of a teacher education program. Bhutan Journal of Research and Development.2 (1),41-52.
- Kinley, K., Zander, P-O., Georgsen, M., & Choeda (2013). The usage of ICT for teaching at a Bhutanese college. In INTED2013 Proceedings. (pp. 4126-4135). International Association of Technology, Education and Development (IATED).
Conference (papers presented / attended)
- Participation and paper presentation in The Second World Conference on Computing and Information Technology (WCIT 2014), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Participation and paper presentation in Reimaging Social Science Researches: Global Context, National Perspectives and Regional Priorities, November, 2016, SANSKRITI,, Guwahati, India.
- Presented paper on world culture and ICT in 3rd – Student Research Convention, Nov, 2015, Samtse College of Education.
- Attended and resourced on Literature Review in 2nd Faculty -Student Research Convention, Nov, 2014, Samtse College of Education.
- Attended 1st Faculty- Student Research Convention, June 2012 ,Samtse College of Education.
Trainings / Workshops (attended)
- i) Social Studies Workshop, 31st Dec- 9Th Jan 1998, Ministry of Education, Bhutan
- ii) Training Workshop on Integrated School Agriculture Programme and Effective Micro-organism (EM) Technology (July 2000), NRTI, Lobesa, Bhutan
- iii) Training on Integrated Agriculture Farming (5-19 Feb, 2001), NRTI, Lobesa, Bhutan
- iv) International Workshop on Kyusei Nature Farming and EM Technology (August, 2002) Saraburi, Thailand.
- v) Global Skills Enhancement Program, Jan 2010, Infosys, Mysore , India.
- vi) Creative Writing Workshop, March, 2012, Samtse Colege of Education
- vii) Basic Counselling Workshop , Jan, 2017, Samtse College of Education
- Collaborated with Aalborg University , Denmark in RUB-DANIDA Research Project titled GNH and ICT integration to curriculum design and instruction in RUB (2012-2015)
- Currently engaged as co- researcher in AURG (Annual University Research Grant – 2017-2018) funded research on English Communication Skills of Secondary schools of Bhutan
- Participated as resource person in professional development for teachers in action research in collaboration with Royal Education Council (REC) in Thimphu from 22-26 May, 2017
- Participated as core group in developing Action Research Guidelines for School Teachers with Royal Education Council (REC) at Phuntsholing, Bhutan , April 2016
- Participated as core group in designing and developing Academic Skills Module for first year students (CNR, May 2011, Jan 2013, March 2018)
- Resourced Lead Certificate in Teaching of Primary English 2009-2013
- Co-resourced Professional service on Strategies in teaching English in Samtse Higher Secondary School, May, 2016
- Academic Skills Presentation in Samtse Lower Secondary School, June 2016
- Participated as core group for GSE Curriculum Development Workshop at CNR,Lobesa, Jan 2010
- Developed Self Instructional Material for ACS101 for Diploma in School Science Laboratory (DSSLM) and Diploma in Information and School Library Management (DISLM
Phone : Mobile 17785809
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org