Considering the recent relaxation in the Quarantine and Travel Protocols issued by the National COVID-19 Task Force, the College Management has decided to call the students for the usual face-to-face teaching in 3 different phases. Therefore, the students are kindly requested to report to the College on the dates mentioned below:
Phase I: 27th March 2022
- BEd Sci ‘C’ (IT/Mathematics)
- All BEd students with reassess and repeat modules
- Students with serious network connection issues
* 28th March 2022 – Face-to-face teaching for BEd IT/Maths and coaching for reassess and
repeat students begin.
Phase II: 9th April 2022
- MEd I (2022 Cohort)
- PgDE I (2022 Cohort)
- PgDCCP I (2022 Cohort)
- PgDCCP II (2021 Cohort)
* 11th April 2022 – Face-to-face teaching for this group begins.
Phase III: 16th April 2022
- BEd Final Year
- MEd II (2021 Cohort)
- BA in Social Work (2020 Cohort)
* 18th April 2022 – Face-to-face teaching for this group begins.
- Phase I students have already been informed a few days ago
- Request the Phase II and III students to kindly prepare in advance for your travels
- The College will suspend the online classes a few days in advance to enable you to travel
- Any changes in the reporting dates shall be informed via the College website, College email, and other appropriate social media platforms
- For any further information, please contact the following individuals in the College:
- Kuenzang Gyeltshen, Dean of Academic Affairs @17651308 for academic matters
- Ramesh Kr. Chhetri, Dean of Student Affairs @16903957 for student services
- Sonam Phuntsho, Resident Coordinator @17784949/ for accommodation (Male students)
- Sangay Lhamo, Resident Coordinator @17958416 for accommodation (Female students)
Please contact the COVID-19 Task Force or the local government authorities of your respective locations in advance to find out if you need to seek any travel approval before you start your journey. Always follow the COVID-19 safety precautions and travel protocols at all times for your own safety and for the safety of others in the community. TAKE CARE & TRAVEL SAFE!