Samtse College of Education, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for immediate recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates MUST apply via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register job applicant via ((https://ims.rub.edu.bt ) and then apply latest by 15th February 2022, 4:00PM.
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||Eligibility Criteria||Slot||Employment Type||Position Profile/ToR|
|1||Sr. ICT Officer/ICT Officer/Asst. ICT Officer||PL-6/7/8||MTech IT/CS,|
IT, B Engg. IT
|Candidates must have a|
minimum aggregate of 60%
each in Class X (English + best
4 subjects) and Class XII
(English + Best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelor’s
Degree (honors)/60% in
Bachelor’s degree (general).
(Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years relevant experience)
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
- Academic Transcripts of class X/XII/Degree/Masters
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Citizenship ID Card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate (Click here) for the No Objection format, which is attached here and applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join SCE immediately upon selection)
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Candidates are requested to submit only the aforementioned documents (and refrain from submitting any additional documents such as merit certificates, school leaving certificates, etc.). Applications with incomplete information furnished in IMS will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
For further information, please contact HR Section at 05-365274 during office hours.
Human Resource Section