Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following academic position.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification||Employment Type||No. of Slots||Position Profile|
|1.||Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||1/2/3/4/5||MEd/MA/ MSc/ PhD in Geography(Preferably in GIS and Remote Sensing)||Adjunct Faculty||01||Click here|
- The positions are for immediate recruitment, so in-service candidates must ensure that the current employer is willing to relieve them from service immediately on selection. In the event a candidate is selected and do not join the College on time, their appointment shall be cancelled.
- Upon selection, the roles and responsibilities of Academic staff will not be limited to the position profile of individual positions, but will also be guided by Representative Work Activities (RWAs)for each position..
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date and the shortlisted results would be uploaded in the college’s website for information of all.
- Selected candidates shall be appointed for a period of 1 semester and extension shall be granted based on the need of the college and performance of the candidates shall be the basis for extension of service.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 50 years of age.
- Benchmark criteria:
- Candidates with relevant Master’s qualification must have minimum aggregate of 50% each in Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subject) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects),
(Note: The benchmark criteria shall not apply for those with minimum of five years relevant experience)
- Meet experience and other requirements specified in the position profile of each position
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register and apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-login latest by 3:15 PM on 18th January 2022. Applications in hard copies will not be accepted.
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Bachelor degree and above qualifications marksheets and certificates (Grade conversion of the marksheets must also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA or any other formats)
- Marksheets of Class X and Class XII
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Citizenship ID card copy
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position with immediate effect, if employed)
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records, if any
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Candidates are requested to submit only the aforementioned documents (and refrain from submitting any additional documents such as merit certificates, school leaving certificates, etc.). Only shortlisted candidate will be asked for additional documents if required by the college.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the employment application form will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are uploaded while applying online in the job portal.
For further information, please contact Mr. Kuenzang Gyeltshen, Dean of Academic Affairs at 17651308 or email @ email@example.com.