Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce vacancies for the following Administrative post.
|Sl.No||Place of posting||Position Title||No. of slots||Qualification Required||Position Level||Position Profile|
|1||Samtse College of Education||ICT Technical Associate||1||Class XII with Diploma (2 years or equivalent (DIMS)/In-service with Diploma||10|
|1||Class VIII with Professional Driving (PD) License|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application (in hard copies) along with ALL the documents mentioned below to the Administrative Office, Samtse College of Education, Royal University of Bhutan, Samtse latest by 30th November 2021. In addition to the submission of hard copies, candidates are required to apply via online RUB-IMS job portal (applicants are required to register and apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt).
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Academic Transcripts
- Valid Professional Driving (PD) licence for the post of Driver
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position from January 2022) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Candidates are requested to submit only the aforementioned documents (and refrain from submitting any additional documents such as merit certificates, school leaving certificates, etc.). Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the employment application form will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to HR Section, SCoE.
For further information, please contact HR Section at 05-365274 during office hours.
Human Resource Section