The College Management is pleased to inform all the MEd, BEd S, BA in SW II, PgDE, PgDCCP & PgCHE Students that the reporting date to the College is 1st August 2021.
General Information for the new students
- Registration of new Students (PgDE, PgDCCP & PgCHE) – 2nd August 2021
- Orientation programme for PgDE, PgDCCP & PgCHE Students – 3rd & 4th August 2021
- All new students are requested to bring the following at the time of registration:
i) Photocopy of degree Certificates and Mark sheet for submission to the College.
ii) Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card or Certification of Citizenship issued by the Department of Civil Registration and Census, Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
iii) TWO recent Pass Port Photograph.
iv) ONE legal stamp.
4. Tuition fees and accommodation for self-financed students
i) Tuition fee for self-financed student is Nu.68,344.00 (Sixty-eight thousand three hundred and forty-four only) per year. A student can pay tuition fees in full or in two installments of Nu. 34,172 per semester (thirty-four thousand one hundred and seventy-two only) at the time of registration.
ii) Hostel accommodation and mess facilities will be provided.
iii) Self-financed students will be required to make the following payments:
a. Nu. 2,000.00 per month for food in the College mess
b. Nu.350.00 per month for hostel accommodation
c. Nu.50.00 per month for electricity
d. Nu.35.00 per month as contributions for the Student Welfare Fund.
- All payments mentioned in (iii) a, b, c, & d will need to be paid at the beginning of the semester in lump sum amount.
- The same fees for hostel accommodation, food in the College mess, electricity charges shall be levied to all government scholarship students also.
5. Other fees and collections
- Refundable security deposit of Nu.3,000.00 will be collected from both the government scholarship and self-financed students at the time of registration. The security deposit shall be refunded at the time of graduation from the College.
- Non-refundable registration fee of Nu.500.00 will be collected from both government scholarship and self-financed students at the time of registration.
For any queries and further assistance, please contact the Dean, Academic Affairs at 17504213 for academic matters and the Dean, Student Affairs at 17676344 for non-academic matters during working hours. You are requested to contact the following Resident Coordinators for information related to hostel accommodation:
- Tshering Lhamo @17962155 for female students
- Sangay Lhamo @17958416 for female students
- Chencho@17791034 for male students
- Sonam Phuntsho@ 77470120 for male students
All students are requested to:
- Seek travel advice from the respective Dzongkhag COVID-Task Force Committees or local community leaders regarding the quarantine requirements to ensure that you do not face any problems on your journey.
- Follow COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines at all times during travel as advised by the Ministry of Health.