Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the intake of the self-finance students for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Contemplative Counselling Education (PgDCCP) programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Title of the Award : Postgraduate Diploma in Contemplative Counselling Psychology
- Mode of study : Full-time on campus
- Duration of the programme : 18 months (3 semesters)
Entrance Requirements for the PgDCCP Programme
For entry into the programme, a candidate must fulfill the following academic criteria:
- Students with a minimum of 50% aggregate from Bachelor’s Degree will be shortlisted for the programme.
- The shortlisted students will sit for an online selection interview.
- Assurance of ability to pay the tuition fees.
Candidates who fulfil the above criteria may submit your copy of Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degree to the Programme Leader by email attachment to (email@example.com) with a copy to the Dean of Academic Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org), SCE, on or before May 31, 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will have the written test and viva voce, and the date will be announced later as determined by the College in addition to the criteria set by the programme.
Candidates will be merit ranked and selected by the panel members of the PgDCCP programme committee, Samtse College of Education, Royal University of Bhutan based on the following criteria:
Viva (Ability to express/reasoning/confidence/language fluency)
The outcome of the selection process (i.e. list of successful candidates) will be published in the college website, and also conveyed to the individual candidates.
Ms. Dechen Doma Dr. Sonam Rinchen
PgDCCP Programme Leader Dean of Academic Affairs
Samtse College of Education Samtse College of Education
Mobile: +975 17397040 Mobile: +975 17504213