The College Management is pleased to inform all MEd (Year I) students that the reporting date to the College for Spring Semester 2021 is 27th February 2021.
Therefore, MEd I students are requested to:
- Seek travel advice from the respective Dzongkhag COVID-Task Force Committees or local community leaders regarding the quarantine requirements to ensure that you do not face any problems on your journey.
- Follow COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines at all times during travel as advised by the Ministry of Health.
1) All students will be required to reside in the College hostels EXCEPT for those students who are accompanied by family members and have rented apartments outside the College campus.
2) Contact the following officials for hostel accommodation:
- Mr. Sonam Phuntsho, Resident Coordinator @17784949
- Mr. Tshering Lhamo, Resident Coordinator @17962155
3) For any general enquiries, please call Mr. Karma Gayphel, Dean of Student Affairs @17676344
With best wishes.