The College Management is pleased to inform all the M.Ed (Year I & II), B.Ed (Year III) and BA in Social Work (Year II) students that the reporting date for the usual face-to-face teaching in the College has been preponed to 31st October 2020 instead of 14th November 2020, the reporting date notified earlier vide notification no. 30/SCE-Trainee/2020- 2021/144 dated 11th September 2020.
Therefore, all students of the abovementioned programmes of study are requested to:
- 1) SeektraveladvicefromtherespectiveDzongkhagCOVID-TaskForceCommittees or local community leaders regarding the quarantine requirements to ensure that you do not face any problems on your journey.
- 2) Follow COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines at all times during travel as advised by the Ministry of Health.
- 1) AllstudentswillberequiredtoresideintheCollegehostelsEXCEPTforM.Ed students who are accompanied by family members and have rented apartments outside the College campus.
- 2) Contactthefollowingofficialsforhostelaccommodation:
- Mr. Sonam Phuntsho, Resident Coordinator @17784949
- Mr. Tshering Lhamo, Resident Coordinator @17962155
- 3) For any general enquiries, please call Mr. Karma Gayphel, Dean of Student Affairs @17676344
With best wishes.