Following the notification by the government regarding the closure of the schools and institutions in the across the country, the College Management would like to inform all our B. Ed students who are currently on a semester long Teaching Practice in schools to take note of the following important information:
- The COVID – 19 is fast spreading around the world. The College Management advises you to stay aware of the latest information on the COVID – 19 outbreak available on the WHO website and through our own national and local relevant agencies.
- The College Management is consulting with the School Principals to ensure that you are safe as well as to make sure that you are engaged meaningfully till schools reopens. Meanwhile, we advise you to give your best in delivering your responsibilities. Always seek advice from your Principal, Focal Person, Mentor, Senior Teachers and Colleagues as and when necessary.
- The College Management is also aware of the implications of the closure of schools on your teaching practice learning experiences. We assure you that the college will provide necessary supports and opportunities to each one of you and ensure that you successfully complete your teaching practice requirements.
- The College Management will keep updating you of emerging situations and decisions we make. Please keep visiting college website, Facebook and VLE. You could also email or call us.
- Most importantly, we advise you to remain calm and focused all the times. Your well-being is our priority. Please DO NOT panic. Restrict your movements, avoid crowds, wash hands regularly, use a face mask if sick, avoid handshakes, and hydrate adequately. We also urge you to educate the community around you on these precautionary measures in our fight against the COVID-19. Together we can win!
The College Management