This is to inform all students to take note of the following important dates and necessary information:
Updated: Old student (B.Ed and BA. in Social Work)
- Reporting Date:9th February 2020
- Classes will begin from 10th February 2020
New Admission (M.Ed, PgDE and PgDCCP)
- Reporting Date: 9th February 2020
- Registration: 10th February 2020
- Orientation: 11th – 13th February 2020
- Classes will begin from 14th February 2020
- Registration Form (download here) and Undertaking Form (download here) must be filled prior to your coming to the College.
- The UNDERTAKING FORM has to be signed by your parents or guardians, without it, admission may be denied.
- For Registration, please bring two PASSPORT size photographs and two LEGAL STAMPS
- Bring a duplicate/photocopied version of your class TEN and TWELVE academic TRANSCRIPTS. Original documents have to be brought for verification at the time of admission.
- A copy of your school leaving certificate and Citizenship Identity Card should also be submitted.
- A sum of Nu/- 1000 has to be deposited at the time of registration as caution money which is refundable at the time of graduation, provided no damages are done to the College properties.
- Registration Fee of Nu/-400 has to be deposited at the time of registration.
- OTHER ITEMS REQUIRED (PERSONAL ITEMS)
- Jug & Bucket each
- Bedding Set
For further enquires contact:
Mr. Karma Gayphel, Dean of Student Affairs @ 17676344 / Dr. Sonam Rinchen, Dean of Academic Affairs @ 17504213
Please contact Resident Coordinators for Accommodation:
- Chencho, Resident Coordinator (Male) @ 77476388
- Sonam Phuntsho, Resident Coordinator (Male) @ 17784949
- Phuntsho Zangpo, Resident Coordinator (Male) @ 17832774
- Tshering Lhamo, Resident Coordinator (Female) @ 17962155