Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the availability of 30 slots in the Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (PgCHE) programme for the university teaching faculty. The mode of delivery of the programme is Part-Time and the duration is one year. Therefore, interested faculty members may apply to your respective colleges and send us the nomination letter and other relevant documents on or before 30th October, 2019.
The documents should be submitted to email@example.com
The eligibility criteria for admission to PgCHE are a Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline and at least one semester of teaching experience in the institute /college. He or she should have attended the induction course.
Interested lecturers must submit the following documents online on website of Samtse College of Education.
- Expression of interest (Essay -about 250 words).
- Recommendation letter from college /institute.
- Mark sheets and certificate of XII and degree.
- Certificate of Induction
Details of assessment
|Degree Mark sheet||50 %|
|Class XII Mark sheet||25%|
|Expression of interest (Aptitude)||25%|
The expression of interest will be assessed based on the following criteria
- Presentation- (visually appealing in of format, font size and paragraphing) – 3
- Content introduction/ closing (opening and closing paragraph) – 7
- Body or substance- (interest or motivation) – 10
- Language – (Grammar and structure) – 5
The selected candidates should report to Samtse College of Education on 22nd December, 2019.
DSA and TA of the candidates will be borne by the respective colleges.
The nominated candidates should apply online on college website.
For further information contact Lhapchu (Program Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org 17660749)
Acting Dean AA