Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the following vacancy for administrative position:
|SL||Position Title||Position Level||Slot||Qualification Required||Remarks|
|1.||Assistant Research Officer/ Research Officer||8/7||1||Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies and English/Bachelor of Arts in English (honors)||Regular|
Note: Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant qualification and experience for the purpose of shortlisting.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources Section, Samtse College of Education, Samtse latest by 25th July 2019 along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Academic Transcripts (Certificate & Mark sheet) Masters (if any), Bachelors degree, Class XII, and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed in civil service and corporations
- Citizenship ID card
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Documentary evidence(s) or experience certificate(s) for all employment records (current and previous employment information provided in your RUB Employment Application Form) indicating clearly the number of years of experience and responsibilities shouldered.
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to HR Section. Applications with incomplete documents will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
For further information, please contact HR Section at 05365274 during office hours.